Aggregate of Network Device Entities
Each network device has multiple entities such as interfaces, kernel, power, fan, and so on. Appformix supports creation of aggregate of network device entities.
Charts are viewable for the aggregate.
Both static and dynamic rules are supported.
SLA health and risk profiles for the aggregate are supported.
Create an Aggregate of Network Device Entities
To create an aggregate of network device entities:
- From the Appformix Dashboard, select Aggregates from the drop-down list.
- Select Update Aggregates.
- Select New Aggregate.
- Select the Aggregate type as Network Device Entities.
- Select the network devices you want to monitor by choosing from the Resource drop-down list.
- Select the entity type to create an aggregate for.
- Select the entities that are to be monitored.
- Click Create to create the aggregate.
View Charts for Aggregate of Network Device Entities
- From the Appformix Dashboard, select Infrastructure > Aggregates. Then select the aggregate you created.
- The members of the aggregate are displayed. Select Charts to view charts.
- If there are multiple sources, for example, SNMP, GRPC, JTI, select the one you want to view charts for.
- After selecting a source, charts are displayed. To view charts for other sources, select the source from the drop down.