What is the Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) and where can I find more information?
Why should I earn a JNCP certification?
What are the JNCP certification levels?
- Associate level (JNCIA and JNCDA)
- Specialist level (JNCIS and JNCDS)
- Professional level (JNCIP and JNCSP)
- Expert level (JNCIE)
What are the JNCP Certification Tracks?
How do I know if I am required to earn a prerequisite certification?
- Go to the JNCP website and click on the appropriate track
- Select the certification you are interested in
- Check the ‘Exam Information’ column for prerequisite requirements
Can prerequisite requirements be waived?
What is CertManager?
- View your certification progress and exam history
- Download eCertificates and JNCP logos
- Privately publish credentials for third party verification
- Post digital credentials to social media sites
- Update contact and demographic information
How do I create a CertManager account?
Why aren’t my recent exam results visible in CertManager?
Where can I find my CertManager ID?
How can I update my contact and demographic information in CertManager?
How can I update my name in CertManager if it is misspelled or incorrect?
What should I do if I forgot my CertManagerID and/or password?
How do I download my JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP or JNCIE eCertificates?
Why didn’t I receive my JNCP certificates in the mail?
How do I download JNCP logos from CertManager?
How do I send verification of my JNCP credential(s) to a third party?
Where can I find recertification information?
What are the JNCP certification statuses?
At the end of the active status
Who is Pearson VUE?
Does Pearson VUE offer all Juniper Networks written certification exams?
What is the candidate admissions process when taking an exam at Pearson VUE?
Can Pearson VUE sites accommodate candidates with special needs?
How do I schedule a JNCP exam at Pearson VUE?
How do I register for a JNCIE Lab Exam?
What is the JNCP Exam Retake policy?
- Candidates who fail their first attempt at an exam can retake it at any time
- After the second failed attempt, and before any subsequent attempts, candidates must wait a period of 14 calendar days before retaking the same exam
- After passing an exam, candidates must wait at least 18 months before retaking the exam
What are the different ways to purchase vouchers?
- Click here to purchase JNCIE Lab Exam vouchers at full price
- Click here to purchase JNCP written exam vouchers at full price from Pearson VUE
How do I know when my voucher expires?
- Vouchers purchased from Pearson VUE are valid for 12 months from the issued date, unless otherwise specified
- Vouchers purchased for JNCIE Lab Exams are valid for 12 months from the issued date, unless otherwise specified
- Promotional vouchers are subject to the validity period defined in the promotion