Wireless LAN Controllers
WLC Series Wireless LAN Controllers deliver and manage wireless local area networks with the highest level of reliability, performance, security, and management in the industry. They integrate secure, wireless LANs with any size wired infrastructures, from small branch offices to the largest enterprise or university campus.
WLC8 supports up to 12 access points in branch offices, small businesses, or small schools.
WLC100 handles up to 32 access points in small deployments, including branch offices and distributed branch offices.
WLC800 is for mainstream 802.11n deployment at large sites with up to 128 three-stream 802.11n access points.
WLC880 is a compact platform for enterprise applications, space-constrained, and power-constrained service provider facilities.
WLC2800 is designed for mass deployment of wireless LAN access in large enterprises with support for up to 512 802.11n access points.
JunosV Wireless LAN Controller
JunosV Wireless LAN Controller is a cost-effective alternative to physical controllers. It is a scalable, virtualized software-based controller optimized for distributed campus environments.
Resources for the WLC Series
- Analyst Reports
- Top 10 Reasons to Deploy EX Series Switches and Aruba WLAN
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose the Juniper ON Enterprise Network
- Top 10 Reasons Enterprises Prefer Juniper Wireless
- Juniper Networks Wireless LAN Solution
- Top 10 Reasons Healthcare Prefers Juniper Wireless
- Top 10 Reasons Education Prefers Juniper Wireless
- MercaSID, S.A.
- St. Catherine University
- Girls' Day School Trust
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Baloise Insurance
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Danish Crown
- Sandia National Laboratories
- BAS Group
- The Education Village
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Valdosta State University
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
- University of the Highlands and Islands
- University of Copenhagen
- Deloitte Belgium
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- NHTV Breda University
- Industry Reports
- Solution Briefs
- White Papers