802.11n, high-performance, 3x3 MIMO indoor WLAN access point
WLA532 is an integrated, high-performance, 3x3 MIMO, 3 spatial stream, 802.11n indoor dual-radio access point with internal antenna, in an aesthetically pleasing package.
- Encryption and security offloads security enforcement from central resources.
- Intelligent switching performs switching remotely.
- Band steering optimizes bandwidth.
- Client load balancing enhances overall WAN performance.
- Dynamic authorization offloads policy management from central resources.
- QoS and bandwidth management offloads quality-of-service (QoS) services from central resources.
- Spectrum and location scanning optimizes access point load distribution.
- Wireless intrusion prevention enhances WLAN security.
|Maximum Weight||WLA532: 13.87 oz (393.2 g)
WLA532E: 25.18 oz (714 g)
|Power Options||802.3af compliant Ethernet switch or PoE injector|
|Temperatures||Operating: 0° to +50° C
Storage: -40° to +70° C
|Humidity||5% - 95% (non condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Height: 5.71 in, 14.5 cm, Width: 5.37 in, 13.65 cm, Depth: 2.11 in, 5.35 cm|
|Power Draw||WLA532: 10 W (3x3 MIMO:3SS)
WLA532E: 12.95 W (3x3 MIMO:3SS)
|Application||Indoor Dual Radio a/b/g/n|