802.11n dual-radio indoor WLAN access point
WLA322 is an entry level 802.11n, dual-radio, 2x2 MIMO, 2 spatial stream indoor WLAN access point with internal antennas and integrated security.
- Encryption and security offloads provide security enforcement from central resources.
- Intelligent switching performs switching remotely.
- Band steering optimizes bandwidth.
- Client load balancing enhances overall WAN performance.
- Dynamic authorization offloads policy management from central resources.
- QoS and bandwidth management offloads quality-of-service (QoS) services from central resources.
- Spectrum and location scanning optimizes access point load distribution.
- Wireless intrusion prevention enhances WLAN security.
|Maximum Weight||7.24 oz (205 g)|
|Power Options||802.3af compliant Ethernet switch or PoE injector|
|Temperatures||Operating: 0° to +50° C
Storage: -40° to +70° C
|Humidity||10% - 95% (non condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Height: 5.6 in, 14.3 cm, Width: 5.4 in, 13.7 cm, Depth: 1.9 in, 4.8 cm|
|Power Draw||8 W (2x2 MIMO:2SS)|
|Application||Indoor Dual Radio a/b/g/n|