Plan, configure, deploy, monitor, and optimize WLAN networks
RingMaster Software is for planning, configuring, deploying, monitoring, and optimizing enterprise wireless LAN networks.
- 802.11n planning for the 2.4 and 5 GHz channels and legacy 802.11a/b/g networks.
- Integrated spectrum and interference analysis.
- Configuration wizards that set up secure wireless services, including voice, mesh, guest access, customized service profiles, and WPA/WPA2 802.1X-based secure wireless access.
- Configuration wizards to set up secure WLAN network services, including voice services, mesh services, guest access services, customizable service profiles, and WPA/WPA2 802.1X-based secure wireless network access.
- Real-time monitoring of network status, traffic patterns, client connectivity, access point and wireless controller status, and alarms.
- Customizable and standard status and trouble reports.
- Security alarms, including rogue access points, denial of service (DoS), and probe attacks.
- Integration of SmartPass guest access and subscriber management.