High-performance 40GbE L2/L3 data center switch
The QFX3600 is a low-latency, high-performance 40GbE data center switch that can also be deployed in Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric, or QFabric System architectures.
- Throughput and capacity up to 2.56 Tbps and 1.44 Bpps, respectively, sustain wire-speed switching with low latency and jitter, as well as full Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance.
- Redundant power and cooling ensure high availability.
- Separate control and data planes ensure maximum system availability.
- Server and network virtualization support using large media access control (MAC) tables enables large-scale virtualization deployment in VMware with Juniper Contrail for select models, and Junos Space Network Director for combined networks.
- Energy efficiency provides green solutions that lower operational expenses.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17 x 1.75 x 19.4 in (43.2 x 4.4 x 49.3 cm); 1RU|
|Power Options||100 to 240 VAC (single phase) at 50/60 Hz or -40 to -72 VDC|
|System Throughput||1.28 Tbps|
|Form Factor||Fixed-configuration platform|
|Data Rate (switching capacity)||960 Mpps|
|Port Densities||16 40GbE QSFP+ ports|
|Maximum 10GbE Density||64 ports (using QSFP+ to SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) or QSFP+ to SFP+ fiber splitter cables and optics)|