High-density, highly scalable, future-proofed spine switches optimized for the cloud
The Juniper Networks QFX10000 line of high-performance switches delivers industry-leading scalability, density and flexibility, helping cloud and data center operators build automated data center networks that provide superior long-term investment protection.
- Industry-leading scale—up to 96 Tbps, scalable to over 200 Tbps in the future—protects your investments as your business and traffic expand.
- Multidimensional performance improves your application performance while eliminating performance trade-offs across physical, logical and overlay networks.
- Multigenerational scalability provides investment protection by allowing you to transition seamlessly from 10GbE to 40GbE, 100GbE and, in the future, 400GbE.
- QFX10000 switches complement existing QFX5100 switches, introducing a level of architectural flexibility that helps you reduce costs and complexity while satisfying a variety of deployment options.
- High-performance custom silicon enables deep buffers that ensure quality of service.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||QFX10002: 17.4 x 3.5 x 31 in (44.2 x 8.9 x 78.7 cm); 2U
QFX10008: 17.4 x 22.55 x 32 in (44.2 x 57.3 x 81.3 cm); 13U
QFX10016: 17.4 x 36.65 x 35 in (44.2 x 93 x 88.9 cm); 21U
|Power Options||100 to 240 VAC (single phase) at 50/60 Hz or -40 to -72 VDC|
|System Throughput||QFX10002-36Q: 2.88 Tbps
QFX10002-72Q: 5.76 Tbps
QFX10008: 48 Tbps (6 Tbps/slot)
QFX100016: 96 Tbps (6 Tbps/slot)
|Form Factor||Fixed-configuration (QFX10002) and modular (QFX10008 and QFX10016) platforms|
|Data Rate (switching capacity)||QFX10002-72Q: Up to 2 Bpps
QFX10002-36Q: Up to 1 Bpps
QFX10008: Up to 16 Bpps
QFX10016: Up to 32 Bpps
|Port Densities||QFX10002-72Q: 288 10GbE, 72 40GbE or 24 100GbE
QFX10002-36Q: 144 10GbE, 36 40GbE or 12 100GbE
QFX10008: 1,152 10GbE, 288 40GbE or 240 100GbE
QFX10016: 2,304 10GbE, 576 40GbE or 480 100GbE
|Maximum 10GbE Density||QFX10002-72Q: 288