Low-Latency, High-Performance Ethernet Switches
QFX Series switches are high-performance, low-latency platforms for top-of-rack or end-of-row installations. They can also be deployed as 10GbE or 40GbE devices in Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric, and QFabric System architectures.
The QFX3500 Switch is a high-performance, low-latency, feature-rich 10GbE Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch optimized for virtualized data center deployments.
The QFX3600 Switch is a 40GbE, high-performance, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch optimized for virtualized data center deployments.
QFX5100 Switches are low-latency, high-performance 10GbE/40GbE switches that act as a flexible building block for multiple data center fabric architectures.
Resources for the QFX Series
- Case Studies
- Fact Sheets
- Industry Reports
- Solution Briefs
- Juniper Networks MetaFabric Architecture
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- A Methodology for Transformation of Data Center Networks
- Topology-Independent In-Service Software Upgrades on the QFX
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- Clos IP Fabrics with QFX5100 Switches
- Juniper Networks and VMware
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize