Industry-leading performance and density
QFX Series switches are high-performance, high-density platforms that satisfy the needs of today’s most demanding enterprise and service provider environments. Designed for top-of-rack, end-of-row, and spine-and-core aggregation deployments in modern data centers, QFX Series switches can be deployed as 10GbE, 40GbE or 100GbE access, spine, core or aggregation devices in Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric, Multi-Chassis LAG and Junos Fusion architectures.
The QFX3600 Switch is a 40GbE, high-performance, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch designed and optimized for virtualized data centers.
The QFX5100 Switches are low-latency, high-performance 10GbE/40GbE switches that act as a flexible building block for multiple data center fabric architectures.
QFX5200 fixed-configuration switches offer flexible connectivity options, from 10GbE to 100GbE, making them ideally suited for leaf deployments in next-generation IP data center fabrics.
The QFX10000 Switches are highly scalable, high-density platforms that support a variety of 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE deployments, providing a robust foundation for the most demanding data centers.
The QFX3500 Switch is a high-performance, low-latency, feature-rich 10GbE Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch designed and optimized for virtualized data centers.
- Case Studies
- Industry Reports
- Reference Architectures
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value and Increases Value Over Time
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- Build the Best UC&C Network for an Optimized Microsoft Lync Deployment
- Juniper Switches Provide Scale and Simplicity
- Juniper Networks Advantages for VMware Platforms and SDDCs
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- Data Center Networking for Federal
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Using Software-Defined Data Centers to Enable Cloud Adoption
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Topology-Independent In-Service Software Upgrades on the QFX5100
- Clos IP Fabrics with QFX5100 Switches
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- A Methodology for Transformation of Data Center Networks
- EVPN Implementation for Next-Generation Data Centers
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- Accelerating Application Delivery
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- QFX10000 System Architecture
- Simplify the Data Center with Junos Fusion
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize