Open networking, cloud-optimized switch
The OCX1100 open networking switch combines a cloud-optimized Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with the performance and reliability of the proven, carrier-class Junos operating system, to deliver a cost-effective switching solution for customers that require massive-scale cloud deployments.
- Cloud-optimized solution delivers a cost effective, open-source switching solution for large-scale cloud deployments where cost is more important than advanced feature sets.
- Open architecture based on Open Computing Platform (OCP) design specifications, allowing customers to leverage the open source hardware design community.
- Superior reliability from a combination of carrier-class Junos operating system with an open-source hardware architecture that’s also a cost-effective switching solution.
- Single-source solution of the OCX1100 virtually eliminates integration and support risk for customers.
- Consistent operating environment of Junos on the cloud-optimized OCX1100 switch lowers the learning curve for customers who already use Juniper switches, routers or security appliances in other parts of their network.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.3 x 1.72 x 19.2 in (44.0 x 4.4 x 48.7 cm); 1U|
|Power Options||100 to 240 VAC (single phase) at 50/60 Hz or -40.5 VDC to -60 VDC|
|Cooling||Four hot-swappable fans modules with reversible air flow|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Form Factor||Fixed-configuration platform|
|Data Rate (switching capacity)||1.08 Bpps|