Access and aggregation for data center and campus installations
EX4200 Switches bring flexible, scalable, high-performance switching to data centers and campuses, combining availability and reliability with the flexibility of stackable switches.
- Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enables EX Series Switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
- Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series Switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
- Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
- Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
- Virtual Chassis and Virtual Chassis Fabric technologies on select models allow interconnected EX Series and QFX Series Switches to operate as a single, logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.
|Form Factor||Fixed platform
Virtual Chassis configuration consisting of 10 switches
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.4 x 1.7 x 16.4 in (44.2 x 4.3 x 41.7 cm)
1 rack unit
|Backplane Speed||128 Gbps (Virtual Chassis)|
|Data Rate||EX4200-24P/24T/24F: 88 Gbps
EX4200-48P/48T: 136 Gbps
|Throughput||EX4200-24P/24T/24F: 65 Mpps (wire speed)
EX4200-48P/48T: 101 Mpps (wire speed)
|40GBASE QSFP + Port Densities||N/A|
|100GBASE CFP Port Densities||N/A|