For wiring closet and open office installations
EX2200 switches are ideal for access-layer deployments in branch offices and campus networks, delivering performance usually associated with more expensive products.
- Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enable EX Series switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
- Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
- Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
- Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
- Virtual Chassis and Virtual Chassis Fabric technologies on select models allow interconnected EX Series and QFX Series switches to operate as a single, logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.
|Form Factor||Fixed platform
Virtual Chassis configuration consisting of up to four switches
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||EX2200:
17.4 x 1.7 x 10 in (44.1 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
1 rack unit
10.6 x 1.7 x 9 in (26.9 x 4.4 x 22.8 cm)
1 rack unit
|Data Rate||EX2200-24P/24T: 56 Gbps
EX2200-48P/48T: 104 Gbps
EX2200-C-12T/12P-2G: 28 Gbps
|Throughput||EX2200-24P/24T: 42 Mpps (wire speed)
EX2200-48P/48T: 77 Mpps (wire speed)
EX2200-C-12T/12P-2G: 21 Mpps
|40GBASE QSFP+ Port Densities||N/A|
|100GBASE CFP Port Densities||N/A|