Highly Available, Powerful Ethernet Switches
These carrier-class switching solutions are for converged enterprise branch offices, campuses, and data centers, as well as for service provider deployments. They address escalating demands for high availability, unified communications, mobility, and virtualization within enterprise networks.
EX2200 switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices, offering an economical solution for branch offices and campus networks.
The EX3300 is a compact switch for demanding converged enterprise access.
The EX4200 is a flexible, stackable switching solution for data centers and campuses.
The EX4300 supports branch, campus, and data center access and aggregation deployments.
The EX4550 is a compact, high-performance platform for data center, campus, and service provider deployments.
The EX4600 delivers a scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
The EX8200 provides the port densities, scalability, and high availability required for today's data center and campus core environments.
The EX9200 is SDN-ready and offers the flexibility and scalability required for business agility and growth.
EX Series Options
EX Series options include a redundant power supply for select models and an external Routing Engine for managing EX8200 switches in a Virtual Chassis configuration.
- EX4300 Ethernet Switch
- EX9200 Ethernet Switch
- EX2200 Ethernet Switch
- EX4200 Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis Technology
- EX8216 Ethernet Switch
- EX6200 Line of Ethernet Switches
- EX8200 Ethernet Line Cards
- XRE200 External Routing Engine
- EX RPS Datasheet
- EX8208 Ethernet Switch
- Compact EX2200-C Ethernet Switch
- EX4600 Ethernet Switch
- EX3300 Ethernet Switch
- Junos Fusion Technology
- FusionNet Web Services Pvt Ltd
- Merit Network
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- New Continuum Data Centers
- Missoula County Public Schools
- Maynooth University
- MercaSID, S.A.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Springfield Public Schools (SPS)
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Valdosta State University
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- St. Catherine University
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Interactive Data
- alltours GmbH
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Cloud Dynamics
- Prince George’s Community College
- Juniper Networks
- Weber County Library System
- Nevada Health CO-OP
- Cork Internet Exchange
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- BAS Group
- Global Investment Bank
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- University of Hertfordshire
- Champlain College
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Revlon, Inc.
- Atlantech Online
- Black Lotus
- Settle College
- Catholic Health System
- Roskilde Festival
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value and Increases Value Over Time
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Juniper Switches Provide Scale and Simplicity
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Juniper and Aerohive: Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Solutions
- Juniper, Ruckus Deliver Carrier-Class Enterprise Performance
- Modernize and Simplify Federal Agency Campus Networks
- Juniper and Aruba Deliver the Best User Experience
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Network Simplification with Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud