Security for small branch, teleworker, and enterprise deployments
The SSG5 is a purpose-built security platform for small branch, teleworker, and enterprise deployments.
- Purpose-Built design provides high-performance WAN connectivity and security that protects from internal, application-level, and content-based attacks.
- Comprehensive UTM includes stateful firewall, IPsec VPN, intrusion prevention system (IPS), anti-spam, Web filtering, antivirus with anti-spyware, anti-phishing and anti-adware.
- Combined Firewall and Routing reduces IT expenditures.
- Rapid Deployment includes streamlined WAN deployments to control OpEx.
- GUI Management provides centralized management system.
- Policy-Based Management allows centralized, end-to-end life cycle management.
|ScreenOS version tested||ScreenOS 6.3|
|Firewall Performance (Large Packets)||160 Mbps|
|Firewall Performance (IMIX)||90 Mbps|
|Firewall Packets Per Second||30,000 PPS|
|3DES+SHA-1 VPN Performance||40 Mbps|
|Concurrent VPN Tunnels||25/40*|
|Max Concurrent Sessions||8,000/16,000*|