Delivers massive scalability to secure the most challenging networks
The SRX5800 Services Gateway redefines scalability, integrating security services with a record-breaking 100 million concurrent sessions and firewall performance of 2 Tbps* to meet the needs of the world’s most demanding networks.
- Comprehensive protection includes multigigabit firewall; open, actionable threat intelligence via Spotlight Secure; dynamic policy enforcement based on GeoIP and Command & Control (C&C) threat data; and support for custom and third-party threat feeds.
- Advanced security services include IPS, application security (AppSecure), user role-based firewall controls, UTM (antivirus, antispam, Web filtering), Network Address Translation (NAT), denial of service (DoS), and quality of service (QoS).
- Express Path, an optimization capability available on the next-generation line cards (IOC2), securely optimizes SRX5800 performance to improve IMIX bandwidth by identifying traffic flows that do not require additional inspection or deep processing.
- Scalable performance enables additional services without degradation.
- System and network resiliency ensures six nines of carrier-class reliability from redundant hardware and components, as well as Junos OS software.
- Interface flexibility meets the needs of any network.
- Network segmentation allows administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Robust Routing Engine separates data and control planes to allow use of consolidated routing and security devices.
|Junos OS Software version tested||Junos OS 12.3X48|
|Firewall performance (max)||320 Gbps (2 Tbps with Express Path)|
|IPS performance (NSS 4.2.1)||100 Gbps|
|AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance||150 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||100 million|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||420,000|
|Maximum security policies||Unrestricted|