Optimized to secure large enterprise and service provider infrastructures
The SRX5600 Services Gateway supports unique policies in different zones and aggregates security services across the network infrastructure for enterprises and service providers.
- Comprehensive protection includes multigigabit firewall; open, actionable threat intelligence via Spotlight Secure; dynamic policy enforcement based on GeoIP and Command & Control (C&C) threat data; and support for custom and third-party threat feeds.
- Advanced security services include IPS, application security (AppSecure), user role-based firewall controls, UTM (antivirus, antispam, Web filtering), Network Address Translation (NAT), denial of service (DoS), and quality of service (QoS).
- Express Path, an optimization capability available on the next-generation line cards (IOCII), securely optimizes SRX5600 performance to improve IMIX bandwidth by identifying traffic flows that do not require additional inspection or deep processing.
- Scalable performance enables additional services without degradation.
- System and network resiliency ensures six nines of carrier-class reliability from redundant hardware and components, as well as Junos OS software.
- Interface flexibility meets the needs of any network.
- Network segmentation allows administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Robust Routing Engine (RE) separates data and control planes to allow use of consolidated routing and security devices.
|Junos OS Software version tested||Junos OS 15.1x49|
|Firewall performance (max)||130 Gbps (960 Gbps with Express Path)|
|IPS performance||50 Gbps|
|AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance||100 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||114 million|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||1 million|
|Maximum security policies||Unrestricted|