Secure services gateways for medium-to-large branch locations.
The SRX550 Services Gateway is a robust, highly flexible solution for next-generation security, delivering enterprise-class networking for protecting today’s medium-to-large branch locations.
- Comprehensive protection includes multigigabit firewall, security intelligence via Spotlight Secure, policy enforcement based on GeoIP data, and UTM (including IPS, application security, user role-based firewall controls, antivirus, antispam and Web filtering), NAT, DoS and QoS.
- Scalable performance enables additional services without degradation.
- System and network resiliency ensures carrier-class reliability from redundant hardware and components, and Junos OS software.
- On- and off-box automation capabilities and centralized network security management simplify the deployment and maintenance of the SRX550 across geographically dispersed locations.
- Easy-to-use on-box GUI for individual device management.
- WAN interface flexibility meets the needs of any network.
- Network segmentation allows administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Robust Routing Engine separates data and control planes to allow deployment of consolidated routing and security devices.
|Junos OS Software version tested||Junos OS 12.1|
|Firewall performance (max)||5.5 Gbps|
|IPS performance (NSS 4.2.1)||800 Mbps|
|AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance||1.0 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||375,000|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||27,000|
|Maximum security policies||7,256|