Ideal for securing data centers and server farms
SRX3400 is the ideal platform for securing enterprise, service provider, and mobile operator data centers and server farms, and aggregating security services across the network infrastructure.
- Comprehensive protection includes multi-gigabit firewall, security intelligence via Spotlight Secure, policy enforcement based on GeoIP data, UTM which includes IPS, application security (AppSecure), user role-based firewall controls, antivirus, antispam, and Web filtering, NAT, DoS, and QoS.
- Scalable performance enables additional services without degradation.
- System and Network Resiliency ensures carrier-class reliability from redundant hardware and components, and Junos OS software.
- Interface flexibility meets the needs of any network.
- Network segmentation allows administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Robust Routing Engine separates data and control planes to allow deployment of consolidated routing and security devices.
|Junos OS Software version tested||Junos OS 12.1X44|
|Firewall performance (max)||30 Gbps|
|IPS performance||8 Gbps|
|VPN performance||8 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||2.25/3 million sessions*
*Additional Extreme License required for 3M sessions
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||150,000|
|Maximum security policies||40,000|