Cost-effective remote access for midsize and larger organizations
The SA4500 SSL VPN Appliance is for midsize and large organizations to provide remote and extranet access from any browser. A FIPS model is also available.
The Junos Pulse product line is now owned and supported by Pulse Secure, LLC. Juniper will continue selling and supporting Pulse through the remainder of 2014. For more information on ongoing development and support of Pulse technology products, please reference www.pulsesecure.net.
- Uses SSL to enable secure remote access without client software, and with no changes to servers.
- Cross-Platform Support allows users to access corporate resources from any type of device with any operating system.
- Host Checker scans endpoints to ensure security policy compliance before and during sessions.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) alleviates the need for users to have multiple sets of credentials.
- Resource Authorization allows group-oriented access security policies.
- UAC-SA Federation simplifies the user experience with a seamless remote/local login.
|Maximum Concurrent SSL VPN Users||1,000|
|Cluster Options||Cluster SA Series Units in a Pair|
|Patch Remediation Management (Option)||Y|
|Premier Java RDP Applet (Option)||Y|
|FIPS Model Available||Y|
|In Case of Emergency (Option)||Y|