Cost-effective remote access for midsize and larger organizations
The SA4500 SSL VPN Appliance is for midsize and large organizations to provide remote and extranet access from any browser. A FIPS model is also available.
The Junos Pulse product line is now owned and supported by Pulse Secure, LLC, with both companies operating under a Transition Services Agreement (TSA) which is expected to end by July 31, 2015. Both companies intend to enter into a long-term resale framework after the TSA ends. For more information on sales and support, please reference www.pulsesecure.net/the-transition.
- Uses SSL to enable secure remote access without client software, and with no changes to servers.
- Cross-Platform Support allows users to access corporate resources from any type of device with any operating system.
- Host Checker scans endpoints to ensure security policy compliance before and during sessions.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) alleviates the need for users to have multiple sets of credentials.
- Resource Authorization allows group-oriented access security policies.
- UAC-SA Federation simplifies the user experience with a seamless remote/local login.
|Maximum Concurrent SSL VPN Users||1,000|
|Cluster Options||Cluster SA Series Units in a Pair|
|Patch Remediation Management (Option)||Y|
|Premier Java RDP Applet (Option)||Y|
|FIPS Model Available||Y|
|In Case of Emergency (Option)||Y|