Junos Pulse SSL VPN Gateways
These gateways are flexible points of access convergence for SSL VPN and network access control.
The Junos Pulse product line is now owned and supported by Pulse Secure, LLC, with both companies operating under a Transition Services Agreement (TSA) which is expected to end by July 31, 2015. Both companies intend to enter into a long-term resale framework after the TSA ends. For more information on sales and support, please reference www.pulsesecure.net/the-transition.
MAG2600 is a secure access device for small to medium size business customers.
MAG4610 is a small form-factor secure access device for medium to large-sized enterprise customers.
MAG4611 delivers Junos Pulse Application Acceleration Services for remote and mobile users at SMBs and medium to large sized enterprises.
MAG6610 enables scalable SSL/VPN, network access control, and application acceleration capabilities for enterprise customers.
Resources for the MAG Series
- Case Studies
- Automatic Patch Remediation License
- Junos Pulse Secure Access Service
- MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways
- Enterprise Guest Access
- Junos Pulse Collaboration
- Junos Pulse Access Control Service
- "In Case of Emergency" (ICE) License Option
- Premier Java RDP Applet Option License
- Junos Pulse and Connection Management Integration
- Juniper Endpoint Profiler
- Solution Briefs
- White Papers