Contrail Cloud Platform
Open, Intelligent and Reliable Cloud and NFV
Contrail Cloud Platform is a foundational element of Juniper's open cloud networking and NFV solutions. It combines the automation capabilities of Contrail Networking with Juniper’s OpenStack distribution, providing a turnkey cloud orchestration platform for creating, scaling, and seamlessly joining open, intelligent, and reliable OpenStack clouds through intelligent and secure networks.
- Contrail Cloud Platform releases are aligned with OpenStack community releases to maintain API compatibility and strong community support.
- Automated resource provisioning for configuration and operation of compute, storage, and networking resources needed by cloud applications minimizes manual intervention and improves operational.
- Seamless inter-cloud federation and compatibility uses a set of proven networking standards and protocols that make it easy to extend a virtual network across multiple data centers and clouds, enabling workload mobility and workload placement flexibility.
- High availability and scalability to provide anytime availability of the cloud for operation, activation and management of new and existing workloads.
- Rich and prescriptive analytics provides granular infrastructure telemetry information through very large-scale ingestion and querying of real-time and historical structured and unstructured data optimizes planning and service creation.
|Hardware||Requires 64-bit dual x86 processor, minimum memory 64 GB RAM|
|Storage||Storage greater than 64 GB Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), or solid-state drive (SSD) and 2 TB SATA|
|Network||Network with one or more 1 GbE or 10 GbE interface card|
|OS||Linux OS (CentOS 6.4 or 6.5, Ubuntu 12.04.3 or later)|