Cloud networking and service orchestration powered by open technology.
From network virtualization to integrated cloud management, Contrail delivers freedom of choice, intelligent automation, and always-on reliability for cloud, software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) environments.
Open SDN solution for cloud and NFV environments that improves business agility with security, availability, performance, automation, and elasticity.
Contrail Cloud Platform
Combines Contrail Networking with Juniper’s OpenStack distribution to provide a turnkey cloud orchestration and automation platform.
Contrail Service Orchestration
Orchestrates the entire service lifecycle, from creation to delivery, in a modular and open framework.
- Case Studies
- Industry Reports
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Juniper and Mirantis Integrate Contrail and Fuel
- The Elastic CDN Solution
- Performance Assurance for Virtual CPE Solution
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Juniper and Sonus Networks joint Cloud-Based UC Solution
- Service Automation Made Easy
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- The Juniper Networks - AudioCodes Solution
- Juniper and Canonical Develop Converged Cloud and NFV
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- White Papers