Revolutionary carrier-grade virtual routing for enterprise and service provider networks
vMX is a true MX Series 3D Universal Edge Router that is optimized to run as software on x86 servers. It helps service providers and enterprises quickly and economically address their requirements with carrier-class routing and a DevOps style service-focus to the network.
- Carrier-grade routing implementation optimized for the x86 environment.
- Rapid service enablement by leveraging virtualization technology.
- Leverages current and future Junos OS and Junos Trio R&D efforts.
- Pay-as-you-grow licensing model for granular network scale-out.
- Consistency with physical MX Series portfolio simplifies operations.
- Enables new service introductions without reconfiguring current routing infrastructure.