320 Gbps high-performance routing platform
The M320 Multiservice Edge Router is a 320 Gbps high-performance routing platform that is ideal for medium-to-large backbone cores or dense service provider edge applications.
- Expanded edge capabilities for service provider and enterprise data center networks.
- Consistent service to all customers because Junos OS runs on all M Series platforms.
- Access independence with leading density means a single M Series platform can provide a single point of edge aggregation for thousands of customers over any access type.
- Comprehensive VPN portfolio includes ability to simultaneously run and scale a broad set of VPNs with no performance compromise.
- Granular QoS and statistics prioritize traffic and provide extensive data for flexible billing, diagnostics, and traffic planning.
- Increased revenue possibilities with edge routing services and premium services for end users requiring high levels of security.
- High reliability based on redundant architecture, power, and cooling, fault-protected Junos OS, and rigorous system testing.
- Robust security from denial-of-service (DoS) attack protection and secure service from J-Protect filtering, high-performance rate limiting, and industry-leading ASIC technology.
|Aggregate Half-Duplex Throughput||320 Gbps|
|FPC Slots and Full Duplex Throughput per Slot||8 FPC slots, 20 Gbps|
|PICs per Chassis||32|
|Chassis per Rack||2|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||34.8 x 17.4 x 25.7 in
88.4 x 44.3 x 65.1 cm
|Maximum Weight||439 / 199.6 kg|