Hardened access router in a compact form factor
The LN2600 is a hardened access router in a compact, dustproof, and splash resistant form factor.
- All-In-One Design includes routing, next-generation firewall, policy-based VPNs, and unified threat management.
- Unified Management provides centralized discovery, provisioning, routing, security management, and troubleshooting through a single pane of glass.
- Ruggedized Design is optimized and certified for utilities, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, and tactical military applications.
- Low Power delivers full functionality at less than 35 watts for limited power applications.
- Compact Form Factor is well suited for space-constrained applications.
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface provides external control for embedded device.
- Junos OS makes LN Series easy to connect with Junos OS-based WAN and LAN routers.
|Form Factor||1 U 19" rack mount or wall mount|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||18.7 x 1.72 x 12 in (47.5 x 4.4 x 30.5 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||15 lb (6.8 kg)
21 lb (9.5 kg) with rack mount kit
42 lb (19.5 kg) with wall mount kit
|Power Options||-48 VDC / 60 W|
|Cooling||Conduction cooled (no fans or vents)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 160°F (-40° to 71°C)|
|Humidity||0 to 100% noncondensing|