Hardened access router in a VPX form factor
The LN1000 is a hardened access router in a standard VPX form factor.
- All-In-One Design includes routing, next-generation firewall, policy-based VPNs, and unified threat management.
- Unified Management provides centralized discovery, provisioning, routing, security management, and troubleshooting through a single pane of glass.
- Ruggedized Design is optimized and certified for utilities, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, and tactical military applications.
- Low Power delivers full functionality at less than 35 watts for limited power applications.
- Compact Form Factor is well suited for space-constrained applications.
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface provides external control for embedded device.
- Junos OS makes LN Series easy to connect with Junos OS-based WAN and LAN routers.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4 x 6 x .85 in (10.2 x 15.2 x 2.2 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||1.5 lb (.68 kg)|
|Power Options||35 W|
|Cooling||Conduction cooled (no fans or vents)|
|Operating Temperature||VITA ECC 4: -40° to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)|
|Humidity||VITA 47: up to 95% RH noncondensing|