Remote, automated troubleshooting client for Day 1 issue resolution
Service Now is a remote, automated troubleshooting client that enables Juniper to quickly identify a problem in a customer’s network and achieve a 40% increase in Day 1 issue resolution.
- Automated fault identification
- Automated troubleshooting data and log collection
- Automated configuration collection and ticket generation
- Fast access to resources detailing the cause, symptoms, and corrective action for detected faults
- Opens technical support cases "on demand" for all managed devices
- Automated detection of failures for RMA with ticket creation
|Client Browser Support||Supported browsers include Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.|
|VMware Requirements||VMware vSphere 4.0.
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus license pack (for vDS enablement)
VMware vCenter Server
|Juniper Devices Supported||Juniper Space Service Now is supported on a broad variety of Junos platforms, including MX, M, T, TX, EX and SRX Series platforms. For the latest list of supported devices, please refer to the Advanced Insight Scripts (AI-Scripts) Release Notes.|
|Junos Support||All platforms running Junos OS 9.3 or later are supported.|
|Junos Space Platform Support||Service Now is recommended for use with Junos Space 2.0 and later releases.|