Visualize, analyze, and control the entire enterprise network
Junos Space Network Director lets users see, analyze and manage the enterprise network—data center and campus, physical and virtual, wired and wireless—through a single pane of glass.
- Fabric automation and management provides comprehensive pre- and post-deployment fabric automation and management for Layer 3 fabric topologies, automating the provisioning, configuration, and deployment of complex fabric topologies comprising multistage spine-and-leaf switches.
- Zero touch provisioning simplifies policy-driven, plug-and-play network deployment and network bring-up operations.
- Bulk provisioning enables faster service rollout and activation, even at logical or location level, and protects against configuration errors.
- Overlay and Underlay Analyzer feature provides full visibility, performance management, and troubleshooting capabilities for physical and virtualized overlay networks in VMware Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) environments.
- Flow Path Analyzer provides operational and diagnostic capabilities that trace connectivity between applications and flows by correlating network telemetry data with the application.
- Performance Analyzer provides real-time and trended monitoring of VMs, users, ports, and radio frequency (RF) environments, as well as high-frequency monitoring data that helps create heat maps to optimize utilization.
- VM Analyzer provides real-time physical and virtual topology views, tracks vMotion activity, and maintains complete virtual network inventory.
- Fabric Analyzer monitors and analyzes physical and virtual network fabric health, increasing service availability.