Visualize, analyze, and control the entire enterprise network.
Junos Space Network Director lets IT staff visualize, analyze, and manage the enterprise network—data center and campus, physical and virtual, wired and wireless—through a single pane of glass.
- Zero-touch provisioning simplifies policy-driven, plug-and-play network deployment and network bring-up operations.
- Bulk provisioning enables faster service rollout and activation, even at logical or location levels, and protects against configuration errors.
- Fabric automation and management provides comprehensive pre- and post-deployment fabric automation and management for Layer 3 topologies, automating the provisioning, configuration, and deployment of complex fabrics comprising multistage spine-and-leaf switches.
- Network Director Management Pack for vROps provides complete visibility into Juniper infrastructure as well as VMware virtual networking services deployed within a vSphere environment.
- VM Analyzer feature provides real-time physical and virtual topology views, tracks vMotion activity, and maintains complete virtual network inventory.
- Overlay and underlay correlation features provide full visibility, performance management, and troubleshooting capabilities for physical and virtualized overlay networks in VMware Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) environments.
- Fabric Analyzer feature monitors and analyzes physical and virtual network fabric health, increasing service availability.
- Flow Path Analyzer feature provides operational and diagnostic capabilities that trace connectivity between applications and flows by correlating network telemetry data with the applications.
- Network Traffic Analyzer feature allows network administrators to make informed policy and planning decisions by revealing the source of traffic spikes and bursts, helping users proactively monitor, control, and manage network usage.
- Performance Analyzer feature provides real-time and trended monitoring of VMs, users, ports, and radio frequency (RF) environments, as well as high-frequency monitoring data that helps create heat maps to optimize utilization.