Visualize, analyze, and control the entire enterprise network
Junos Space Network Director lets users visualize, analyze, and control the enterprise network—data center and campus, physical and virtual, wired and wireless—through a single pane of glass.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning simplifies policy-driven plug-and-play network deployment and network bring-up operations.
- Bulk Provisioning enables faster service rollout and activation, even at logical or location level, and protects against configuration errors.
- Performance Analyzer provides real-time and trended monitoring of VMs, users, ports, and RF environments, as well as high-frequency monitoring data that helps identify heat maps to optimize utilization.
- VM Analyzer provides real-time physical and virtual topology views, tracks vMotion activity, and maintains complete virtual network inventory.
- Fabric Analyzer monitors and analyzes physical and virtual network fabric health, increasing service availability.
- Mobile Analyzer enables real-time and trended monitoring of RF environments.
- Network Director RESTful APIs provide a single-point interface to all orchestration tools.
- VMware vCenter Integration helps orchestrate the physical network based on vMotion activity.