EX Series Redundant Power System (RPS)
Backup power for EX2200 and EX3300 Switches
Redundant power system (RPS) provides backup power to Juniper Networks EX2200 and EX3300 Ethernet Switches.
- Connects to up to six switches (any combination of EX2200 and EX3300s) using RPS switch connectors.
- Provides backup power to three switches simultaneously.
- RPS provides integral protection against high-voltage input and output, as well as against short circuits.
- A single power supply in the RPS can actively power up to two non-PoE switches or one PoE-enabled switch.
- RPS is managed and configured from the CLI of any connected EX Series Switch.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.4 x 1.7 x 17.5 in (44.2 x 4.3 x 41.7 cm)|
|Weight Lbs (Kg)|| 10.8 lbs (4.9 kg) (without power supply)
14.2 lbs (6.4 kg) (with one power supply)
|Troubleshooting||Debugging: CLI via connected EX Series Switch console (management port solely for image download)|