Converged Supercore router for space- and power- constrained environments.
PTX3000 delivers Converged Supercore® architecture in an ultra-compact 300 mm ETSI-compliant depth for space- and power-constrained environments.
- Enormous scalability: Providing up to 1 Tbps per slot powered by Juniper Networks ExpressPlus™ silicon, PTX3000 helps service providers increase capacity without expanding their network and facilities footprint.
- High availability hardware: PTX3000 delivers service provider reliability for a Converged Supercore architecture that carries all traffic types.
- High availability software: PTX3000 enables software upgrades without service disruption.
- Unparalleled packet processing scale: PTX3000 meets the challenge of scaling to higher traffic volumes at reduced cost.
- Ultra-compact: PTX3000 addresses critical requirements for optical elements in colocations, COs, and metro networks.
- Reduced cost: The DWDM PIC is a key component in deploying a simplified, collapsed packet-optical core network architecture that helps service providers control costs.
- Elegant management: Junos Space Connectivity Services Director provides a single, intuitive, and interactive interface for design, management, and validation across IP and optical layers.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.6 x 38.5 x 10.6 in (44.7 x 97.8 x 26.9 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||310 lbs (140.61 kg)|
|Mounting||Front or center rack mount|
|Power System Rating (Max)||130A @ -48 VDC|
|Typical Power Consumption||3.86 kW (Measurement based on 25° C operating temperature )|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|