2.5 U form factor and environmentally hardened
The 2.5 U environmentally hardened ACX4000 provides high-performance mobile access running on the Junos operating system.
- Adaptive Service Architecture has operational intelligence for the access network to grow with business needs.
- Flexible Architecture supports carrier Ethernet, L2, L3, MPLS, traffic engineering, CAC, and simplified service provisioning and operation.
- Rapid, Remote Provisioning for easy management is provided using Junos Space Services Activation Director.
- Scale and Performance up to 60 Gbps with GbE and 10GbE support facilitate the move to 3G/4G/LTE, wide interface range for T1/E1, GbE, 10GbE, and PoE++.
- Clocking Technologies include SyncE and IEEE 1588-2008 for highest quality of experience (QoE).
- Junos SDK ensures easily customized provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools.
|System Throughput||Up to 60 Gbps|
|Interface Support||8xGbE Combo (Copper/Fiber) (with PoE++ on two ports)
2 MIC slots with MIC options:
6xGbE Combo (Copper or SFP)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.5 x 4.375 x 9.25 in (44.5 x 11 x 23.5 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||23.8 lb (10.82 kg) (Fully configured 2 PSU, 2MICs)|
|Power (DC)||-48V telco nominal or
-60V telco nominal or
+24 VDC nominal
|Power (AC)||90 to 240 Volt AC|
|Power Draw||150W w/o MICs; 45W for each MIC; 65W for each PoE++ port|