Cloud-based network testing, design, and training environment
A cloud-based service that allows networking professionals to perform network testing, design, and training exercises in a risk-free virtual environment using real network operating systems.
- SaaS Platform provides maximum uptime and availability.
- Efficient Scale enables larger networking resources for more accurate networks and topologies and reduced student-to-equipment ratio.
- Demand-Based Pricing allows purchase of Junosphere access based on time and network size.
- Real Operating System gives Junosphere users access to the same full-featured Junos OS running in thousands of commercial networks.
- Flexible Network Designs include a variety of options for network topology design, including importing configurations from a live network, a graphical design wizard, and text-based configurations.
- Flexibility and Agility allow virtual resources to be modified, ordered, and implemented much more quickly than physical networks.
- Interoperability and Integration enable virtual resources to interoperate with real-world networks.
- Complete Lab Ecosystem provides access to a variety of partner tools, in addition to Junos OS network elements.