Junos Subscriber Aware
Classifies traffic based on subscriber privilege
Junos Subscriber Aware identifies and classifies network traffic on a per-subscriber basis for dynamic, differentiated service delivery.
- Dynamically redirects new flows to a subscriber identification engine and checks identity for a policy match.
- Forwards, rate limits, marks, and drops packets according to operator-defined, subscriber-specific policies.
- Detects and reports subscriber- and device-specific traffic and usage patterns.
- Supports service routing, which enhances provider edge, broadband network gateway, and other MX Series 3D applications.
- Offered as a fully integrated option on select MX Series 3D Universal Edge routing platforms.