Report an Error]
Importing RADIUS Configurations
You can import RADIUS configuration records from
another JUNOScope server. You can import
any valid XML file.
Importing RADIUS configuration information is useful
when you do not want to add RADIUS configuration records manually.
To import RADIUS configuration records, follow
- Log in to JUNOScope with superuser permissions.
- Click Settings >RADIUS Configuration. The RADIUS Configuration
dialog box appears.
- Click Import. The Import RADIUS
Configuration dialog box appears.
- Click Browse and navigate to where the radiusClients RADIUS configuration file is located.
- Type the key to decrypt the sensitive authentication information
data that you want to import. The key is required if you selected
not to include it when the data was exported. This key can be up to
16 characters long and was created
during the JUNOScope installation.
- To support synchronizing JUNOScope
settings imported from multiple servers, select an import method to
be used if a conflict occurs between existing records stored in the
JUNOScope server and imported records. The available import method
- Ignore—(Default) An existing record stored in the
JUNOScope server takes precedence over any imported record. The imported
record is ignored and the existing record is not affected. Any imported
record that does not exist in the JUNOScope server is inserted.
- Merge—If a record exists in the JUNOScope
server and also exists in the imported record, the imported record
merges with the existing record and is augmented as necessary. If
an imported record is in conflict with an existing record, the imported
record takes precedence over the existing record. The existing record
is merged with the imported record; however, the fields of imported
record take precedence over the fields of the existing record. Any
imported record that does not exist in the JUNOScope server is inserted.
- Override—All records in the JUNOScope server are
deleted, then all imported records are inserted. Before the override
operation occurs, a message window appears with the following confirmation
prompt: “ The import with override option will delete all the
existing records. Do you want to continue?” Select Yes or No
- Double-click the radiusClients RADIUS configuration
- The Import/Export Data dialog box appears confirming successful
import of the RADIUS configuration records.
The Import/Export Data dialog box displays the RADIUS
configuration records that have been successfully imported, how many
records are duplicates, how many records did not import successfully,
and any error descriptions.
- Click OK. The imported RADIUS configuration records appear
in the RADIUS Configuration dialog box.
Report an Error]