- underlying-interface interface-name;
- [edit interfaces pp0 unit logical-unit-number pppoe-options],
- [edit interfaces demux0 unit logical-unit-number demux-options],
- [edit logical-systems logical-system-name interfaces pp0 unit logical-unit-number pppoe-options],
- [edit logical-systems demux0 interfaces interface-name unit logical-unit-numberdemux-options]
Statement introduced before JUNOS Release 7.4.
For J-series Services Routers and M120 Internet routers with PPP over Ethernet interfaces, configure the interface on which PPP over Ethernet is running.
For demux interfaces, configure the underlying interface on which the demultiplexing (demux) interface is running.
interface-name—Name of the interface on which PPP over Ethernet or demux is running. For example, at-0/0/1.0 (ATM VC), fe-1/0/1.0 (Fast Ethernet interface), or ge-2/0/0.0 (Gigabit Ethernet interface).
Note: Logical demux interfaces are currently supported only on Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or 10-Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
See Configuring an IP Demux Underlying Interface and Configuring the PPPoE Underlying Interface.
interface—To view this statement in the configuration.
interface-control—To add this statement to the configuration.
J-series Services Router Basic LAN and WAN Access Configuration Guide