- rtvbr peak rate sustained rate burst length;
- [edit interfaces interface-name atm-options vpi vpi-identifier shaping],
- [edit interfaces interface-name unit logical-unit-number address address family family
- multipoint-destination address shaping],
- [edit interfaces interface-name unit logical-unit-number shaping],
- [edit logical-systems logical-system-name interfaces interface-name unit logical-unit-number shaping],
- [edit logical-systems logical-system-name interfaces interface-name unit logical-unit-number address address family family multipoint-destination address shaping]
Statement introduced before JUNOS Release 7.4.
For ATM2 IQ PICs only, define the real-time variable bandwidth utilization in the traffic-shaping profile.
When you configure the real-time bandwidth utilization, you must specify all three options (burst, peak, and sustained). You can specify rate in bits per second either as a complete decimal number or as a decimal number followed by the abbreviation k (1000), m (1,000,000), or g (1,000,000,000). You can also specify rate in cells per second by entering a decimal number followed by the abbreviation c; values expressed in cells per second are converted to bits per second using the formula 1 cps = 384 bps.
If the rtvbr statement is not included, bandwidth utilization is unlimited.
burst length—Burst length, in cells. If you set the length to 1, the peak traffic rate is used.
peak rate—Peak rate, in bits per second or cells per second.
sustained rate—Sustained rate, in bps or cps.
See Configuring ATM2 IQ Real-Time VBR.
interface—To view this statement in the configuration.
interface-control—To add this statement to the configuration.