Configuring NTP on a C Series Controller
To configure NTP on a C Series Controller:
- (Recommended) Configure NTP to automatically set the time when it starts.
- Specify the time source and the manner in which time is
synchronized between systems on the network. Configure NTP to operate
in one or more of the following modes:
- Client mode:
- Symmetric active (peer) mode:
- Broadcast mode:
- (Recommended) Configure NTP authentication.
- (Optional) Configure NTP to listen for broadcast messages.
- (Optional) Configure NTP to listen for multicast messages.