If you are seeing this message, the system you are attempting to access is undergoing maintenance.
On Friday, February 17th, 6:00PM PST to Sunday, February 19th, 3:00PM PST (Saturday, February 18th, 2:00AM to Monday, February 20th 11:00AM GMT) we will be conducting maintenance on our systems to better support you.
During this time, some of our Self-Service systems and tools will be unavailable. This includes:
- Case Manager
- Licensing Management System (LMS)
- Knowledge Base & PR Search
- Software Downloads (including download.juniper.net)
- Update Install Base Tool
- Encryption Agreement Tool
- User Registration
- Product & Subscription Registration Tool
- Product & Contract Search
- Serial Number Entitlement (SNE) Tool
During this maintenance window, Juniper Global Support is fully staffed and available via the phone to handle technical or administrative issues. Juniper Global Support is available at 1-888-314-5822 or 408-745-9500, as well as local toll free numbers in most countries worldwide. A complete listing of local toll free numbers are available at Contact Support.
**We recommend that any discretionary network changes be planned to avoid this time period so that we may provide the highest possible service. This includes:
- Planned software or hardware upgrades
- Planned topology or configuration changes
- Installation and activation of new equipment
- Registration of new CSC accounts
Mobile Phone Users:
Please contact your mobile service provider should you be unable to call Juniper Global Support. Service providers will occasionally block their mobile users from dialing toll free numbers. If you are unable to dial Juniper from your mobile, we recommend you call from a land line phone.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.